SOOZ-NEWS -- Travel updates and Prayer Requests

Welcome to Sooz-News, where you can get stories and pictures of my mission trip travels, my East Austin ministry at Mission Possible, and prayer requests.
In order to get the full story of how God pulled me out of advertising to take me on this adventure with Him, you should check out my first post dated Dec. 29, 2007.
Peace, love & joy to all,
-Sooz

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Prayer answered re: home for Stevie Ray

My plan for a temporary home for my cat, Stevie Ray, fell through, so I sent out a request on the Gateway Singles Share email list and within a couple days I had three people offer to take care of him. So, a guy named Lance who has no other animals and who's own cat died a few months ago is going to take him and is excited to have the company! God answered this prayer swiftly!

My dog Wylie has already been in Dallas for 2 or 3 months since they started the construction on the exteriors of my condo. He would be been going berzerk with all the workers banging on the walls and hanging out on my patios. Wylie does great at my parents' house, so he will stay there til I return. He's already gained several pounds being spoiled by grandma and grandpa and has forgotten he ever knew me! ;-)

No comments: