SOOZ-NEWS -- Travel updates and Prayer Requests

Welcome to Sooz-News, where you can get stories and pictures of my mission trip travels, my East Austin ministry at Mission Possible, and prayer requests.
In order to get the full story of how God pulled me out of advertising to take me on this adventure with Him, you should check out my first post dated Dec. 29, 2007.
Peace, love & joy to all,
-Sooz

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Feeling better without antibiotics

Like I mentioned in my post yesterday, I was going to try using the prescription decongestant and pray for healing, and avoid using the antibiotics unless absolutely necessary. I woke up this morning feeling significantly better than yesterday, and even got my voice back. I've still got some mild sinus and ear congestion but have not had any sinus pain or that throbbing face feeling that I had yesterday and on New Year's Eve. I'm praying for continued healing without the use of harsh antibiotics.

1 comment:

Rick said...

mmmmmmm, salt water up the nose. Good TIMES! I'm glad it helped. Growing up along the Texas Gulf Coast, we would just go body surfing and would end up getting cleaned out by the salt water. ; )

R