SOOZ-NEWS -- Travel updates and Prayer Requests

Welcome to Sooz-News, where you can get stories and pictures of my mission trip travels, my East Austin ministry at Mission Possible, and prayer requests.
In order to get the full story of how God pulled me out of advertising to take me on this adventure with Him, you should check out my first post dated Dec. 29, 2007.
Peace, love & joy to all,
-Sooz

Thursday, January 17, 2008

P.S. Fundraising

One more thing.....if you've been wanting to donate to my trip fund but keep forgetting, you can scroll down on the left to my fundraising update and it will tell you how you can donate. I'd like to not have to think about it while I'm gone. I still need about $1500 for India.

I've been invited on a vision trip to Ndola, Zambia with Gateway end of June. I feel led to go, and as such will need to raise another $3800. I will need for someone to collect those funds in my absence, since my mailbox isn't mine anymore. All my mail will be forwarded to my sister Kathy's house here in Austin while I'm gone.

Goodnight, and thank you!
Sooz

No comments: