SOOZ-NEWS -- Travel updates and Prayer Requests

Welcome to Sooz-News, where you can get stories and pictures of my mission trip travels, my East Austin ministry at Mission Possible, and prayer requests.
In order to get the full story of how God pulled me out of advertising to take me on this adventure with Him, you should check out my first post dated Dec. 29, 2007.
Peace, love & joy to all,
-Sooz

Monday, January 28, 2008

1/28/08












Last ones for tonight are attached. The beautiful blue water pic is of a Wadi we hiked into for an hour and then got to swim in. It led to all these pools of intensely blue water that looked like they were lit from beneath. The blond woman in that pic is my aunt. From that first pool you see we swam and hiked in and out of several wadi pools and finally swam through this little crevice through a cave for about 25 feet which then opened up to a gorgeous cavernous pool. The swim was really good for my arm. I think the resistance of the water helped to loosen up where the camel had kicked.

The memory chip with my dune-bashing and dune skiing pics is up in the room, and I need to get to bed. More hopefully tomorrow if they give us time to chill out for more than two seconds so I can email!!! :-) I'll also try to put in more stories about the people we've been meeting and the types of interactions we've been having. I have to be careful about emailing some of those details. It's tough b/c I wish I could be totally free to say whatever like back in the States. Just know that we are connecting with people but that a lot of patience and restraint is required.

I meant what I said about you guys emailing me what's going on with your life. I don't want two months to go by and me totally be detached. I am realizing more than ever how much all of you mean to me.

Also, has the stock market crashed over there??? What's going on, or should I not want to know?

Good night!
Susan

1/28/08

No comments: