SOOZ-NEWS -- Travel updates and Prayer Requests

Welcome to Sooz-News, where you can get stories and pictures of my mission trip travels, my East Austin ministry at Mission Possible, and prayer requests.
In order to get the full story of how God pulled me out of advertising to take me on this adventure with Him, you should check out my first post dated Dec. 29, 2007.
Peace, love & joy to all,
-Sooz

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Prayer requests for my family back home

Please pray for:
-healing for my mom from shingles and the constant headache that it creates
-my nephew Cal's first trip to the dentist which can be scary for a little guy at age 3
-my sister Carolyn's job situation & praise for health insurance which changed for the better

Also, pray that God will lead me to the right apartment rental and/or roommate situation when I return to Austin homeless in late March. Ask him to prepare a home for me that is comfortable and peaceful and within my new financial constraints.

1 comment:

Rozalyn Payne said...

Suze,
I just read your "Story of the Time I Said Yes" and am just so inspired. For starers, I've told you this before, but you are one hell of a writer. You're just amazing! The letter/blog entry so perfectly explains the course you're on; what brought you to where you are today. I have many people here praying for you and as always, you're in mine daily. Miss and love you Thuthan:)
Roz